At Conexus SG, we specialize in ERP financial systems and process consulting. We focus on information as an asset. Our team of Microsoft Dynamics Certified consultants have an unmatched depth and breadth of business and technology experience. Conexus SG holds a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner Silver Competency. We work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs, and then we craft the right solution for their business using a combination of packaged software, best of breed tools and custom programming.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager. This new position in our organization will play a critical role as we strive to expand our inbound marketing programs both regarding market localization and level of complexity. This role will focus on the continuous improvement of our digital marketing initiatives, facilitating collaboration for program execution across all business units as well as own all aspects of the reporting necessary to communicate the results of these efforts to our global marketing team.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include the management and activation of a diverse range of marketing programs including paid search, paid social media, retargeting as well as other inbound lead generation programs. Also, this role will assist in the oversite and direction of external vendor relationships and the programs these resources manage on our behalf.
A successful candidate will have gained several years of experience in B2B marketing and business development as well as possess excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be a confident team player with a “do what it takes” attitude, and will be able to work and perform independently when required. A solid work ethic and a proven understanding of the ever changing landscape of digital marketing in an international and culturally diverse environment is the recipe for success in this challenging position.
General responsibilities shall include:
- Write and edit multiple blog posts on a weekly basis.
- Write and edit marketing pieces, including direct mail, email campaigns, and more.
- Research and develop professional knowledge of the marketing of ERP software.
- Update and monitor social media channels including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube, and Facebook.
- Help develop and maintain a content creation calendar (email, blogs, etc).
- Create copy for advertising banners, social graphics, marketing websites and Slideshare.
- Edit and post video content for social media and proprietary sites.
- Manage a library of videos, articles, and other content.
- Conduct video and conversational interviews to create content.
- Handle the in-house events and create new ones.
- Provide reporting on all efforts in email marketing, social media, web traffic, events.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Some understanding of accounting concepts and technology consulting.
- Greeting/hosting clients and prospects at firm seminars and events.
- Input and track all firm office expenses in simple accounting software program.
- Provide general office support (help with administrative and support functions for the office as needed)
- 2+ years of professional experience preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong and demonstrated creative and technical writing skills
- Excellent copy editing skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS code languages
- Proficient with all social media channels including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube
- Ability to perform simple editing and enhancement of video content
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule