Select Conexus SG Project Illustrations
At Conexus SG, we specialize in expert implementation, tailored training, integration, custom BI and reporting, and optimization of NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and SL (Solomon).
We are an established Dallas-Fort Worth firm that believes in creating relationships with our clients founded on trust and respect.
For our complete company overview, click here.
- $100+ million Oracle Consulting Firm: Implemented ERP with multi-company and multi-currency.
- $450 million Media Company: Replaced advertising vertical ERP system with highly customized Dynamics implementation from design to go live in 4 months, on time and within 5% of budget.
- $150 million Midstream Company: Rescued 11 month failing implementation project and took the company live in 5 weeks.
- 30 location Movie Theater/Restaurant Company: Implemented Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management to effectively operate financials.
- $250 million Healthcare BPO: Trained 60 user staff on highly customized implementation. Training included GL, AP, AR, Purchasing, Management Reporter, Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management, and numerous customizations.
- National Financial Services Firm: Classroom style training sessions to educate users on the new functionality in an upgraded version of ERP.
- Ongoing with multiple clients: Perform optimization analysis. Deliver staff needed customized re-training due to high turnover or changing business goals and processes.
- $450 million Media Company: Integration of projects, tasks, purchase orders, sales orders, receipts, billing notes, and customized billing details for 4 different companies (domestic and international) and 2 independent operational systems with specific requirements for each using SmartConnect.
- $200 million National Insurance Firm: Consolidated customers, sales, and receivables data from four separate operational systems and created consolidated bills and receivables tracking.
- International Software Provider: Created two way integration to complex project management and billing system using web services.
Business Intelligence And Reporting
- National Relocation Company: Created numerous sophisticated Excel reports with live data connections to both the general ledger and a third party operational system enabling enhanced data analysis.
- Dallas-based Healthcare Organization: Created sophisticated SmartLists and reporting spanning across GP and the project module to provide timely and live data for analytical purposes.
- $500 million Oil and Gas Firm: Created distributed financial and operational reporting sets using Management Reporter including security levels so that cost center managers can see only their results and their budget.
- Utilized SQL reporting services across the majority of our clients to enable access to real time data within GP without requiring additional ERP licenses. Reports include summary level with drill down into detailed transactions also providing KPI analytics and connections to external systems.
- $175 million Oilfield Services Company: Created customized invoice consolidation process and EDI integration to invoice numerous customers electronically.
- National Recruiting and Training Firm: Implemented an integration to ecommerce site for online bill presentment and payment and recurring billing.
“I could not be more pleased with the service we have gotten from the Conexus SG team. Conexus is beyond wonderful and has been such an asset to us!”
– Megan Cooke, CenseoHealth, CFO
“They went above and beyond; they listened to us. It just wasn’t Conexus partnering with IT. Conexus spent time with IT, and spent time with our business leadership to understand what was going on with our Account and Finance teams.”
– Greg Nicholas, Senior Care Centers, LTC, CIO
“We were looking for a thorough and responsive partner, a knowledgeable one. After starting with us, Conexus immediately set up webinars to get us to understand the software. They are always very responsive.”
– Teresa Vidger, CEO, Temporary Housing Directory
Conexus SG: Connecting you with the information you need to optimize your business.
Contact us: 469-828-3274 or firstname.lastname@example.org