Location: Candidates local to Dallas / Fort Worth Only
Summary: The MS Dynamics GP Consultant will be focused on the delivery, implementation, and optimization of Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions. The Consultant should have deep technical and functional skills in Dynamics GP that will be used in performing these tasks. Consultants may also play a project management role for smaller clients and projects. A Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics GP for Conexus SG clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the implementation. The consultant will be familiar with software implementation methodologies.
- Providing day-to-day technical application support
- Implementation and continued learning of Microsoft Dynamics GP, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Project Accounting, Inventory, Order Entry and Purchasing Modules
- Working closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems
- Performing and managing integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues
- Pre-sales technical support
- Demonstrating expertise in an industry or functional area and building a strong reputation in the marketplace
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Requires demonstrated proficiency in Great Plains System Administration and Support
- Experience with FRx and Management Reporter
- MS programming experience (VB. Net, SQL, etc.) is desired
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent organization and teamwork skills
- Ability to work quickly and independently in high stress situation/environment
- Proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports
- Experience with administration and troubleshooting with Financial Reporting
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
- Requires ability to handle multiple tasks
- Requires experience with MS Office tools
Education: Preferred Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (computer science, engineering or MIS) (equivalent work experience is acceptable). Proficient technical and operational skills with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Local candidates only. Please email your Resume.