Location: Candidates local to Dallas/Fort-Worth Only
Summary: We are looking for a NetSuite / ERP Implementation Consultant to join the Conexus SG team! Our consultants are responsible for the delivery of, assessment, design, implementation, customization and support services for clients. This person quickly assesses client needs and develops innovative solutions to solve problems. The NetSuite Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement NetSuite for Conexus SG clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized per the skills and experience required for the implementation. The NetSuite Consultant will be familiar and comfortable with software implementation methodologies.
Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Providing day-to-day technical application support
- Implementation and continued learning of NetSuite
- Working closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems
- Performing and managing integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues
- Pre-sales technical support
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- 2+ years of experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- Demonstrates experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
- Ability to work quickly and independently in high stress situations
- Proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports
- Requires customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills
- Solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management
- Desired Skills and experience including SuiteScript
- Strong experience in one of the following verticals or domain: Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
Education: Preferred Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (computer science, engineering or MIS) (equivalent work experience is acceptable). Proficient technical and operational skills with NetSuite.
Local candidates only. Please email your Resume.