Business Intelligence Consulting
As a finance professional, you need to be able to measure your historic performance against your strategic objectives – quickly and easily. With the insight you gain from a partnership with Conexus SG, you can shorten close cycles, meet regulatory demands, and increase productivity. A faster and more disciplined accounting cycle leads to superior strategic management.
Are you limiting your business potential? A quick look at your software and data systems can give you the answer. Common stumbling blocks include:
- Spending countless man hours wading through unorganized information.
- Calling IT every time you need to make modifications to a report.
- Inaccurate data analysis that keeps you from pulling ahead of your competitors.
- No real time access to your Key Performance Indicators so that you can proactively run your business.
- Reliability and timeliness of your data limiting your business deliverables.
Conexus SG helps your business access the information you need – when and where you need it – so you can work faster and more accurately with our Business Intelligence solutions. Stay a step ahead of the competition.
Get in front of your data and more intelligently predict trends with Business Intelligence from Conexus SG. Arm your team with the ability to create detailed reports and utilize robust data analysis. We help you increase productivity, streamline business processes, and minimize risk. Conexus SG is committed to a tailored approach to your implementation, training, integration, and optimization of your business processes. Find the precise information you need by drilling down to the data you want. Realize your opportunities before your competitors.
Detailed data solutions like customized dashboards and cloud based sharing capabilities increase efficiency and allow your employees to collaborate simultaneously online through Office 365. With role-tailored KPIs, your team can focus on what matters to their specific job roles, so you can better prioritize tasks and ensure that operations perform at their best.
Our ERP solutions allow you to use predictive modeling tools to investigate potential business processes and monitor against strategic goals. You can also examine historical data against current sales orders to more accurately forecast inventory and product placement. Project your gross profit trends and understand your fiscal target goals with accurate and timely reporting from Management Reporter.
Dynamics GP Tools
- Business Alerts: Get customized alerts via email or through Microsoft Dynamics GP whenever your business changes.
- SmartLists: Instantly create sophisticated queries to drill down to obtain comprehensive information about customers, vendors, inventory items, employee records, and general ledger accounts.
- SmartList Builder: Allow your employees to build tailored SmartLists that quickly link to Microsoft Dynamics GP as well as other data sources such as CRM or manufacturing systems, and capture data that follows your custom set of criteria.
- Executive Center Dashboard with Charts and KPIs: View and maintain your key business metrics instantly on a single, intuitive screen.
- SQL Server Reporting Services: Gain more flexibility in writing your reports with over 90 built-in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports with an intuitive wizard that makes it easy to deploy reports within your ERP.
- SQL Server Report Builder: Produce new reports or modify the chart, key performance indicator, and report formats that come out of the box with Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL as a self-service function.
- Analysis Cubes for Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL and Analysis Cubes Library: Analyze data from personalized perspectives and formats with a report creation wizard for straightforward report creation, including pivot tables.
- SQL Server 2012 Data Warehousing: Strengthen your business with an enterprise ready platform that integrates exponential memory capabilities with accelerated BI functionality through familiar Office tools like Excel and SharePoint. Achieve a data warehouse platform that stores well beyond 600TB of information at a fraction of the cost.
- Microsoft Excel Reports: 220+ built-in, refreshable reports that allow your employees to work with a familiar Microsoft interface.
- Excel Report Builder: Develop and customize reports from multiple data sources by utilizing the familiar capability of Excel.
- SQL Add-ins for Excel: Empowers your employees to utilize predictive modeling without having to learn complicated data mining processes. Identify trends and problems in your data to evaluate relationships within your information and help you predict future outcomes.
- Power Pivot: Evaluate and analyze massive amounts of data through unrivaled computational capability within Excel, and communicate easily in the cloud through SharePoint.
Solver BI 360
Solver is the leading provider of complete BI solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of Business Intelligence (BI) technology for cloud and on-premise ERPs. Solver’s BI360 solution is a powerful and intuitive suite of modules for reporting, consolidations, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing.
Solver is changing the face of BI with next generation, collaborative and action-driven solutions for planning, reporting and analysis to deliver complete insight into every facet of the enterprise. BI360 gives the entire organization the ability to truly understand their data, make better decisions, and ultimately drive efficiency and performance in their business.
Don’t fall behind when it comes to access to your information.
Contact Conexus SG today to help you get connected with the information you need to power your business.