The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, Business Central or NetSuite. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Establish and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual cadence meetings with customers
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers’ success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits, when and if required, to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs across cloud and on-premises workloads
- Define outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads to drive customer value realization
- Orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs
- Track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of potential roadblocks
- Relationship Building – Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts
- Excellent understanding of business applications such as ERP
- Experience in complex technical engagement management and/or program management
- Previous account management experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or SL, or NetSuite preferred
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required
- Ability to understand business requirements and customer problems and solve them through on-premises and cloud technologies
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
We are looking for a candidate who has acquired a sales, marketing, communications, or business degree from a college or technical school.
Ideal candidate has the following experience and abilities:
- 1-2 years of account management or related experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of balancing multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Determination to complete and follow through with projects – to set high goals and do what is necessary to achieve them.
- Ability to think and act independently and to take very specific direction as needed.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and CRM (preferably Microsoft CRM).
- Experience using LinkedIn, HubSpot, Canva, or WordPress is a plus.
To Apply For This Position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit below.
We are a Dallas-Fort Worth based firm. Our office address is 2500 Dallas Parkway, Suite 533, Plano, Texas, 75093.
You can reach us by phone at 469-828-3274.