netsuite managing consultant summary
We are looking for a NetSuite/ERP Implementation Consultant to join the Conexus SG team! Our consultants are responsible for the delivery, assessment, design, implementation, customization and support services for clients. This person quickly assesses client needs and develops innovative solutions to solve problems. The NetSuite Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement NetSuite for Conexus SG clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized per the skills and experience required for the implementation. The NetSuite Consultant will be familiar and comfortable with software implementation methodologies.
general responsibilities and requirements include:
- Providing day-to-day technical application support.
- Implementation and continued learning of NetSuite.
- Working closely with clients in the configuration of and migration to new systems.
- Performing and managing integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues.
- Pre-sales technical support.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- 2 + years of experience in systems application consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Ideal candidate demonstrates experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a reengineering initiative.
- Ideal candidate has the ability to work quickly and independently in high-stress situations.
- Ideal candidate has proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports.
- This role requires customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills.
- This role also requires solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management.
- We are looking for a candidate with skills and experience using SuiteScript and strong experience in one of the following verticals or domains: Finances, accounting, manufacturing, software, wholesale distribution, services, retail, enterprise, or general business.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, or MIS). Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
Ideal candidate also has proficient technical and operational skills with NetSuite.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit below.
You can reach us by phone at 469-828-3274.