SQL SERver consultant summary
This position is open to candidates local to Dallas/Fort Worth only. The SQL Server Consultant will be focused on the delivery, installation, configuration, and support of multiple SQL environments and must possess understanding of the SQL Server architecture, administration, and security arenas. Consultants may also play a project management role for smaller clients and projects. Each consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the project. The Consultant will be familiar with software implementation, integration, and support methodologies.
general responsibilities and requirements include:
- Providing day-to-day technical application support and working closely with clients in the configuration of and migration to new systems.
- Performing and managing integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues.
- Conducting requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders, developing plans to address requirements, and testing the plans.
- Pre-sales technical support.
- Ideal candidate demonstrates expertise in an industry or functional area and demonstrates ability to build a strong reputation in the marketplace.
- This role requires experience developing solutions using C# .NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, Transact SQL (T-
SQL), and SSIS.
- This role requires intermediate proficiency in database development and web client set-up.
- Proficiency in installation and configuration of ERP systems is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
- Ideal candidate has prove experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports.
- Ideal candidate has experience with administration and troubleshooting with Financial Reporting.
- This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical skills with attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- This role also requires the ability to handle multiple tasks and experience with MS Office tools.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, or MIS). Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
Ideal candidate also has proficient technical and operational skills with ERP systems.
to apply for this position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious candidates only, please.
To learn more about our philosophy and why Conexus SG might be the right place for you, read about our process here, core values here, and our successes here.
This job posting is open to Dallas-Fort Worth SQL Server Consultants only. Our office address is 2500 Dallas Parkway, Suite 530, Plano, Texas, 75093.
You can reach us by phone at 469-828-3274.