The Microsoft Dynamics Solomon (SL) Consultant will be focused on the delivery, implementation, and optimization of Microsoft Dynamics SL solutions. Ideal candidates should have deep technical and functional skills in Microsoft Dynamics SL that will be used in performing these tasks.
We are looking for candidates that have 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics SL Experience and are interested in growth opportunities to learn new tools and technologies, such as NetSuite.
- Providing day-to-day technical application support
- Implementation and continued learning of Microsoft Dynamics SL, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Project Accounting, Inventory, Order Entry and Purchasing Modules
- Working closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems
- Performing and managing integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues
- Pre-sales technical support
- Demonstrating expertise in an industry or functional area and building a strong reputation in the marketplace
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Requires demonstrated proficiency in Solomon System Administration and Support
- Experience with FRx and Management Reporter
- Microsoft programming experience (VB. Net, SQL, etc.) is desired
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent organization and teamwork skills
- Ability to work quickly and independently in high stress situation/environment
- Proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports
- Experience with administration and troubleshooting with Financial Reporting
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
- Requires ability to handle multiple tasks
- Interest in growth opportunities to learn new tools and technologies such as, but not limited to, NetSuite
Education: Preferred Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (computer science, engineering or MIS) (equivalent work experience is acceptable).
Proficient technical and operational skills with Microsoft Dynamics SL.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit below.