The Sales Coordinator will organize and execute sales strategies while working directly with the Managing Director and the Director of Client Success. The ideal candidate will be a point of contact for colleagues and customers. This candidate will keep schedules, provide feedback, documentation and information in order to facilitate team activity. They will also work closely with sales team and consulting team to maximize performance.
- Increasing sales productivity
- Assisting with upkeep of Managing Director’s schedule
- Providing support where needed to meet and exceed client/prospect expectations and deadlines
- Maintaining and updating contact information in network
- Generating leads through LinkedIn and outside sales efforts including weekly networking events
- Building relationships
- Assisting management team with creation of proposals and group presentations
- Developing project plans as requested
- Developing client business profiles using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Coordinating prospect and client meetings with sales team and consulting team
- Tracking and reporting sales performance
- Preparing sales packets for prospect and client meetings
- Monitor team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales related role
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Experience with Microsoft CRM preferred
- Experience with accounting platform is a plus
Candidates local to Dallas, Texas only.
Benefits include competitive salary, medical and dental coverage, and paid time off.
To Apply For This Position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Serious candidates only, please.
This job posting is open to Dallas-Fort Worth Marketing Managers only. Our office address is 2500 Dallas Parkway, Suite 530, Plano, Texas, 75093.
You can reach us by phone at 469-828-3274.