Conexus SG Successes
At Conexus SG, we specialize in expert implementation, tailored training, integration, custom BI and reporting, and optimization of NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and SL (Solomon). We oftentimes refer to this process as ITIBO.
As an established Dallas-Fort Worth ERP consulting firm that believes in creating relationships with our clients founded on our core values, Conexus SG has successfully helped countless businesses optimize their systems and empower their operations.
Our firm is proud to share a selection of our accomplishments below, categorized by each step in our ITIBO process: Implementation, Training, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Reporting, and Optimization.
The Conexus SG team looks forward to hearing from you so that we can tell you more about how we can help you work smarter and use information as an asset to grow your business. Fill out this contact form and we will contact you directly!
select project illustrations
- $100 Million + Oracle Consulting Firm: Implemented ERP with multi-company and multi-currency.
- $450 Million Media Company: Replaced advertising vertical ERP system with highly customized Dynamics implementation from design to go live in 4 months, on time and within 5% of budget.
- $150 Million Midstream Company: Rescued 11 month failing implementation project and took the company live in 5 weeks.
- 30 Location Movie Theater/Restaurant Company: Implemented Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management to effectively operate financials.
- $250 Million Healthcare BPO: Trained 60 user staff on highly customized implementation. Training included GL, AP, AR, Purchasing, Management Reporter, Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management, and numerous customizations.
- National Financial Services Firm: Classroom style training sessions to educate users on the new functionality in an upgraded version of ERP.
- Ongoing Training Services With Multiple Clients: Perform optimization analysis. Deliver staff needed customized re-training due to high turnover or changing business goals and processes.
- $450 Million Media Company: Integration of projects, tasks, purchase orders, sales orders, receipts, billing notes, and customized billing details for 4 different companies (domestic and international) and 2 independent operational systems with specific requirements for each using SmartConnect.
- $200 million National Insurance Firm: Consolidated customers, sales, and receivables data from four separate operational systems and created consolidated bills and receivables tracking.
- International Software Provider: Created two way integration to complex project management and billing system using web services.
business intelligence and reporting
- National Relocation Company: Created numerous sophisticated Excel reports with live data connections to both the general ledger and a third party operational system enabling enhanced data analysis.
- Dallas-Based Healthcare Organization: Created sophisticated SmartLists and reporting spanning across GP and the project module to provide timely and live data for analytical purposes.
- $500 Million Oil and Gas Firm: Created distributed financial and operational reporting sets using Management Reporter including security levels so that cost center managers can see only their results and their budget.
- Utilized SQL Reporting Services To Assist The Majority of Our Clients: This enables access to real time data within GP without requiring additional ERP licenses. Reports include summary level with drill down into detailed transactions also providing KPI analytics and connections to external systems.
- $175 million Oilfield Services Company: Created customized invoice consolidation process and EDI integration to invoice numerous customers electronically.
- National Recruiting and Training Firm: Implemented an integration to ecommerce site for online bill presentment and payment and recurring billing.
“Conexus SG = Solutions.
I know it is few words, but in my opinion, it says a lot.”
Gary Long, Ivie & Associates, CFO
“We have achieved more in one month with Conexus SG than we did in the past year with our previous reseller. I have been very impressed with the quality of work Conexus SG consistently does for us.”
— Florence Lowe, EZLynx, Controller
“[Conexus SG is] knowledgable. It’s like going to the ice cream store and buying vanilla ice cream only to discover that rainbow sherbet was available all this time!”
— Teresa Vigder, Temporary Housing Directory
“They went above and beyond; they listened to us. It wasn’t just Conexus partnering with IT. Conexus spent time with IT, spent time with our business leadership to understand what was going on with our Account and Finance teams.”
— Greg Nicholas, Senior Care Centers, CIO
“I could not be more pleased with the service we have gotten from the Conexus team. Conexus SG is wonderful and has been such an asset to us!”
— Melissa Cooke, CenseoHealth, CFO
let Conexus SG help you!
No matter where you and your team may be on your path to optimizing your business, our Dallas-Fort Worth based team is ready to use our expertise to help you.
Conexus SG consultants leverage a combined 100 years of ERP consulting experience to help you craft the right solution for your business.
It is always possible to further optimize your ERP. Our Dallas-Forth Worth based consultants help you craft the right solutions for your business. From customized training to comprehensive optimization, we cover every step of the process in maximizing your ERP.
Conexus SG’s portfolio of products accelerates your business by helping you to manage your data better so that you can optimize your data better. We provide NetSuite solutions, the full range of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions, as well as Microsoft Office 365 for a wealth of choice and functionality.