Sync your front and back-of-house operations. Know your labor and food costs in real time. Get the information you need to successfully compete in the market.
With the all-in-one restaurant and hospitality solution from Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, you can achieve all three. Microsoft Dynamics is the comprehensive solution for fine dining, casual, and quick service restaurants.
With so many dining experiences to choose from, customers expect efficient and mouthwatering value for their palates and wallets. Delivering more to the table than what is expected, building a loyal customer base, and making a profit will depend on clear and concise communication, streamlined operations, and your ability to make informed decisions based on real-time financial data.
Chef Robert Irvine, who is now in his 12th season as the front-man for the Food Network’s Restaurant Impossible, always quizzes the restaurant owners he is there to help by asking for a simple report on real time costs.
Irvine says, “Stay on top of the cost of your goods and adjust for the changing markets. The cost of supplies is constantly in flux and if you aren’t staying on top of those costs you might as well flush your money down the toilet.”
With Microsoft Dynamics you can do just that: Keep track and monitor your labor costs, food costs and liquor costs. These can then be seamlessly integrated into your point-of-sale reporting to produce business intelligence (BI) that is current. And as your restaurant business grows, Microsoft Dynamics’ scalable software will grow with you.
Every foot of your floor space has to count. If you do not want to host your ERP software and data on an on-premise server, Dynamics ERP solutions are also available on the Azure Cloud. You can even access and work with your data from your mobile devices.
Support the requirements of speedy service and quality with IT solutions from Microsoft Dynamics. Take advantage of value-added solutions that can be customized to meet your needs, no matter the size of your hospitality business:
Enterprise Resource Planning
- Complete View of Inventory: Get an end-to-end view of your inventory and manage your purchasing, requisition, and replenishment processes.
- Manage Your HR: Dynamics includes human resource management tools which enable you to efficiently manage and optimize your staff (recruitment, selection, training, and performance management).
Multichannel control with the flexibility to evolve and meet future requirements is what Microsoft Dynamics delivers as the demands of your market change.
Microsoft Dynamics for Quick Service Restaurants
This hospitality solution is also effective with quick service restaurants (QSR), a highly competitive market where quality and speed of service are foundational to success. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics into your business operations can help you lower IT costs and focus on service. With Microsoft Dynamics, you can manage your data effectively to create clear, informative reporting that enables you to make better decisions quickly.
- Integrate your POS: Robust Microsoft Dynamics integration tools allow you to easily interface with your POS system, allowing you to manage costs and focus on service.
- Track Performance: Intelligent dashboards enable you to track cost of sales and quickly understand trends to make more informed decisions.
- Scale Easily: Microsoft Dynamics ERP can grow with you as you expand your operations. Add multiple companies, divisions, and locations rapidly and easily.
Are you ready to get the information you need to power your restaurant business? At Conexus SG we are passionate about enabling businesses to succeed. To learn more about how Microsoft Dynamics can take your hospitality business to a higher level contact us by calling 469-828-3274, or email us at email@example.com. Our team is standing by and ready to help you transform your business.