Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation senior consultant summary
This position is open to candidates local to Dallas/Fort Worth only. The MS Dynamics GP Consultant will be focused on the delivery, implementation, and optimization of Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions. The Consultant should have deep technical and functional skills in Dynamics GP that will be used in performing these tasks. Consultants may also play a project management role for smaller clients and projects. The Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics GP for Conexus SG clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the implementation. The Consultant will be familiar with software implementation methodologies.
general responsibilities and requirements include:
- Providing day-to-day technical application support.
- Implementing and continued learning of Microsoft Dynamics GP, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, project accounting, inventory, order entry, and purchasing modules.
- Working closely with clients in the configuration of and migration to new systems.
- Performing and managing integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues.
- Pre-sales technical support.
- Ideal candidate demonstrates expertise in an industry or functional area and demonstrates expertise in building a strong reputation in the marketplace.
- This role requires demonstrated proficiency in Great Plains System Administration and Support.
- This role requires experience with FRx and Management Reporter.
- Ideal candidate has MS programming experience (VB. Net, SQL, etc.).
- This role requires excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent organizational skills and teamwork skills.
- Ideal candidate has the ability to work quickly and independently in high-stress situations or environments.
- Ideal candidate has proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports.
- Ideal candidate has experience with administration and troubleshooting with Financial Reporting.
- This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical skills with attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- This role also requires the ability to handle multiple tasks and experience with MS Office tools.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, or MIS). Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
Ideal candidate also has proficient technical and operational skills with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
to apply for this position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit below.
To learn more about our philosophy and why Conexus SG might be the right place for you, read about our process here, core values here, and our successes here.
This job posting is open to Dallas-Fort Worth Microsoft Dynamics GP consultants only. Our office address is 2500 Dallas Parkway, Suite 530, Plano, Texas, 75093.
You can reach us by phone at 469-828-3274.