Location: Candidates local to Dallas / Fort Worth Only
Summary: The SQL Server Consultant will be focused on the delivery, installation, configuration, and support of multiple SQL environments and possess understanding of the SQL Server architecture, administration, and security arenas. Consultants may also play a project management role for smaller clients and projects. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the project. The consultant will be familiar with software implementation, integration, and support methodologies.
• Providing day-to-day technical application support
• Working closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems
• Performing and managing integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues
• Pre-sales technical support
• Demonstrating expertise in an industry or functional area and building a strong reputation in the marketplace
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience developing solutions using C# .NET, VB. Net, SQL Server, Transact SQL (T-SQL), and SSIS
- Intermediate proficiency in database development, web client set-up, and installation and configuration of ERP systems preferred
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent organizational and teamwork skills
- Proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports
- Experience with administration and troubleshooting with Financial Reporting
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders, and develop business, technical requirements, and test plans
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
- Requires ability to handle multiple tasks
- Requires experience with MS Office tools
Education: Preferred Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (computer science, engineering or MIS) (equivalent work experience is acceptable).
Proficient technical and operational skills with ERP systems preferred.
Local candidates only. Please email your resume.