At Conexus SG, we specialize in expert implementation, tailored training, integration, custom BI and reporting, and optimization of NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and SL (Solomon).
We are an established Dallas-Fort Worth firm that believes in creating relationships with our clients that are founded on trust and respect. Our firm is proud to share a selection of our accomplishments below!
We look forward to hearing from you to tell you more about how we can help you power your business. Fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page and one of our team members will answer your inquiry shortly!
Contact us today
our core values
select Conexus sg project illustrations
- $100 Million + Oracle Consulting Firm: Implemented ERP with multi-company and multi-currency.
- $450 Million Media Company: Replaced advertising vertical ERP system with highly customized Dynamics implementation from design to go live in 4 months, on time and within 5% of budget.
- $150 Million Midstream Company: Rescued 11 month failing implementation project and took the company live in 5 weeks.
- 30 Location Movie Theater/Restaurant Company: Implemented Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management to effectively operate financials.
- $250 Million Healthcare BPO: Trained 60 user staff on highly customized implementation. Training included GL, AP, AR, Purchasing, Management Reporter, Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management, and numerous customizations.
- National Financial Services Firm: Classroom style training sessions to educate users on the new functionality in an upgraded version of ERP.
- Ongoing Training Services With Multiple Clients: Perform optimization analysis. Deliver staff needed customized re-training due to high turnover or changing business goals and processes.
- $450 Million Media Company: Integration of projects, tasks, purchase orders, sales orders, receipts, billing notes, and customized billing details for 4 different companies (domestic and international) and 2 independent operational systems with specific requirements for each using SmartConnect.
- $200 million National Insurance Firm: Consolidated customers, sales, and receivables data from four separate operational systems and created consolidated bills and receivables tracking.
- International Software Provider: Created two way integration to complex project management and billing system using web services.
business intelligence and reporting
- National Relocation Company: Created numerous sophisticated Excel reports with live data connections to both the general ledger and a third party operational system enabling enhanced data analysis.
- Dallas-Based Healthcare Organization: Created sophisticated SmartLists and reporting spanning across GP and the project module to provide timely and live data for analytical purposes.
- $500 Million Oil and Gas Firm: Created distributed financial and operational reporting sets using Management Reporter including security levels so that cost center managers can see only their results and their budget.
- Utilized SQL Reporting Services To Assist The Majority of Our Clients: This enables access to real time data within GP without requiring additional ERP licenses. Reports include summary level with drill down into detailed transactions also providing KPI analytics and connections to external systems.
- $175 million Oilfield Services Company: Created customized invoice consolidation process and EDI integration to invoice numerous customers electronically.
- National Recruiting and Training Firm: Implemented an integration to ecommerce site for online bill presentment and payment and recurring billing.
“[Conexus SG is] knowledgable. It’s like going to the ice cream store and buying vanilla ice cream only to discover that rainbow sherbet was available all this time!”
— Teresa Vigder, Temporary Housing Directory
“They went above and beyond; they listened to us. It wasn’t just Conexus partnering with IT. Conexus spent time with IT, spent time with our business leadership to understand what was going on with our Account and Finance teams.”
— Greg Nicholas, Senior Care Centers, CIO
“I could not be more pleased with the service we have gotten from the Conexus team. Conexus SG is wonderful and has been such an asset to us!”
— Melissa Cooke, CenseoHealth, CFO
we can help you, too!
Between our proven process, outstanding team, and core values, Conexus SG is a firm that you can trust to help you and your team. Please fill out this brief form so that we can best answer your inquiry. Thank you!
let Conexus help you!
No matter where you and your team may be on your path to optimizing your business, our Dallas-Fort Worth based team is ready use our expertise to help you.
Our Dallas-Fort Worth based consultants leverage a combined 100 years of ERP consulting experience to help you craft the right solution for your business.
meet the team
Conexus SG’s portfolio of products accelerates your business by helping you to manage your data better so that you can optimize your data better. We provide NetSuite solutions, the full range of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions, as well as Microsoft Office 365 for a wealth of choice and functionality.
It is always possible to further optimize your ERP. Our Dallas-Forth Worth based consultants help you craft the right solutions for your business. From customized training to comprehensive optimization, we cover every step of the process in maximizing your ERP.