The Project Manager is responsible for utilizing the best practices and methodologies to lead implementations, streamline processes, and enforce project governance for our clients. The Project Manager must be able to form relationships internally and externally, be a strong role model for the standards we set forth, and drive projects to completion. The Project Manager will also be responsible for the success of NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL or Business Central projects across our client base. The Project Manager will work extensively with our consultants, development team members, clients, and third-party vendors, providing ongoing management, configuration, deployment, and support assistance.
- Oversee all aspects of projects, providing end-to-end project management from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Manage implementations, including third-party relationships, for NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL or Business Central integrations and other enhancements.
- Coordinate internal and external resource management expectations, including third-party vendors and personnel from other departments in the company.
- Serve as the primary point of contact both during and post-implementation to help identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Facilitate the gathering of client requirements and documenting functional specifications.
- Lead client status meetings in conjunction with Conexus SG team members providing regular updates.
- Apply standardized and consistent project delivery methods across all projects assigned.
- Leverage and ensure the delivery team is following Conexus SG’s Implementation Methodology and tools.
- Perform assessment of existing NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics solutions, recognize opportunity for optimization, and provide associated recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with project management, system implementation, and system integration experience specific to NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL or Business Central.
- Proficient in NetSuite Project (NSPB/PBCS). Exceptional understanding of strategy and operations related to technical consulting and delivery of projects.
- Ability to independently manage individual time/tasks and quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Strong analytical, computer, math, and problem-solving skills to be able to use and explain software.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in effective project delivery.
To Apply For This Position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit below.
We are a Dallas-Fort Worth based firm. Our office address is 2500 Dallas Parkway, Suite 530, Plano, Texas, 75093.
You can reach us by phone at 469-828-3274.