Get the business intelligence and insight you need with the unmatched depth and breadth of technology from Microsoft Dynamics. Empower your organization to deliver seamless and personal guest experiences while maintaining business agility.
Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is technology that allows you to get closer to your audience and create a more personalized experience all while growing your business through multiple touch points. Property Management, Point of Sale and Reservation Managements systems are critical to keeping an organized front-office to provide a better guest experience, while flexible accounting systems are critical to the back office. Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM integrate these important hospitality applications to help you eliminate inefficiencies and optimize your resources:
- Get insight into real time sales, cash flow and departmental finances
- Integrate sales and inventory
- Control expenditures across departments
- Reduce fixed and variable costs with a more streamlined software (no more manual data entry)
- Critical, decision driving information; get visibility into membership, customer sales history and group sales
Delivering the best possible customer experience in the hospitality industry is the best way to enhance your business operation; successful CRM strategies balance operational improvements with a focus on the customer. Knowing your customer means having their detailed information at hand whenever it’s necessary—information includes contact information, guest history, loyalty program participation and detailed preferences for regular or VIP guests.
The hospitality industry has unique needs and Microsoft Dynamics CRM has the solutions to help you:
- Manage corporate partnerships
- Manage travel agent accounts
- Manage guest profiles across all front-end operations
- Create targeted campaigns for suitable partners with effective tools
- Manage direct marketing to customers
With the capability to quickly import lists of new guests or corporate contacts, you can mail or email these prospects and track responses to give your business a competitive edge, especially against large enterprises. Use Microsoft CRM to deliver a tailored experience—track your best customers and their room preferences to ensure superior service for their next stay.
We will work closely with you and your team to understand your specific needs before crafting the right solution for your business. Contact Conexus SG to get the insight you need to streamline your business’ success.