Create, maintain, deploy, and view financial statements easily with Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
Management Reporter is an interactive reporting application created for financial and business professionals to turn tedious reporting into an easy and efficient process. Changes? Edits? Markups? With Management Reporter, communication is streamlined with the use of interactive notes and instant messaging. No more going back and forth with confusing numbers. Its all-in-one and done.
It has never been easier to create, view, interact with, and schedule reports than with Management Reporter.
- Direct GL Integration: Reports automatically use the fiscal periods, account structures, balance types, and accounting concepts specified in your general ledger.
- Create Reporting Building Blocks: Reusable building blocks slice data multiple ways to get the information you need with reusable Report, Row, Column, and Reporting Tree building block definitions. Create, maintain, and share reports based upon preferred definitions by type, function, category, or user.
- Native Dimension Support: Management Reporter also includes native dimension support. Account segments or dimensions are immediately available to select in Management Reporter and does not require additional tools or configuration. Leverage full dimension integration to create reports instantly using all dimensions and members; and make changes without altering existing report definitions.
- Drill-Down Capabilities: Generate summary level reports with the ability to drill down to account level and transaction level detail reports without having to generate a separate report. In addition, all account and transaction level details are available in Management Reporter Viewer without having to log into the general ledger.
- Enhanced XBRL Capabilities: Use innovative XBRL technology to get an updated instance document by simply changing a report date. You can access information for filing with XBRL standards, including dimension support, properties, and references; add notes and footnotes to instance documents; and easily reuse report templates for future publication.
- Access a Report Library Stored in Management Reporter: You can create and generate secured reports that are distributed to a report library for viewing via a native viewer, or exported to either Microsoft Excel or to RDL for access through SQL Server Reporting Services. Secure reports and external files at the report level, version level, or on a specific node on a Reporting Tree within a report; and quickly search and find published reports.
- Familiar User Interface: Minimize training and easily transition to Management Reporter with the intuitive user interface, Navigation pane, and toolbars that look like the Microsoft products you already know like Excel and Word. Standardize the look and feel of the user experience by using visual elements determined by the current Windows theme.
- Powerful Presentation Tools: Easily customize reports with the ability to add company logos or images to the header/footer; modify column page breaks and page settings to change the order of printed data; and view negative numbers in red to highlight key metrics that are underperforming.
- Enterprise Scalability: Gain native support for 64 – bit operating systems and enhanced globalization capabilities with the Microsoft .NET Framework and C# code base; easily scale data volume and number of users with the robust back- end architecture of Microsoft SQL Server; and realize support for multiple languages and language characters.
Make business decisions with greater confidence with Management Reporter, your adaptable business management solution. It automates and streamlines financial and supply chain processes in a way that helps you drive business success. Maintain accountability and compliance while keeping a close eye on your business with a financial management process that helps you to make better business decisions.
In addition to recognizing your opportunities, you’ll be able to capitalize on them as well:
- Identify where sales are headed and how your numbers stack up
- Help predict trends and avoid pitfalls
- Know how profits are projecting and be ready to react
- Determine when to add products or services based on financial need
- Management Reporter is reporting how you need it and when you want it. You have the flexibility to design a report how you like it and share it via multiple routes, which include emailing, posting to SharePoint or a network or printing it.
Conexus SG can help you implement Management Reporter so you can optimize your business. Need to learn how to create reports or rebuild the Management Reporter Data Mart? Contact us today to take your business to the next level with Microsoft Dynamics.