Microsoft Dynamics SL Year-End Update 2020
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2020 year-end updates anticipated release date is the week of December 21st for clients running SL versions 2018 and newer. The most important item to note is that 1099 MISC is no longer the instrument for reporting Non-Employee Compensation (NEC). The government has a new form required for 1099-NEC.
Available Dynamics SL Year-End Updates:
- Payables New 1099-NEC form and electronic filing
- 1099-MISC Updates and electronic filing
- Support for Standard and High Withholding for state deductions
- Allowing different marital status for state and federal exemption and credits
- 2021 Tax Table Updates will also be released in December
Microsoft will provide the 2020 Year-End Update for SL 2018 and newer. Mainstream support for all previous versions of SL has expired.
For clients not on SL 2018, we have a solution for you!
Don’t Wait! Give us a call now at 469-828-3274 or submit an inquiry below for assistance, training, and support.