The Sales and Marketing Administrator will provide support for the Sales & Marketing Department at Conexus SG. As the Sales & Marketing Administrator your primary responsibility is to make sure our team is extremely effective. We are looking for someone who jumps at the chance to lend a hand and wants to contribute to a very diverse range of business and administrative functions. If you are tech savvy, detail oriented, are looking for the excitement that comes from working hard and making a big impact – and want to work with a team who feels the same way – we’d love to talk with you.
- Act as a communication bridge between Sales, Marketing & Consulting teams.
- Assist and manage staff leadership schedules. Schedule meetings, dinners/lunches, and trainings as needed.
- Coordinate and book sales appointments.
- Assist with coordinating services and communicate information developed in the field to necessary departments (Sales, Marketing, Consulting, IT, and Billing/Accounting).
- Prepare sales proposals and agreements.
- Assist with travel arrangements and registration for events as needed.
- Maintain project tracking tools to assist staff and leadership with priorities and accomplishing goals within defined timeframes; keep up to date on issues and developments and communicate information to sales and marketing staff, leadership and Conexus SG supervisors/managers as needed.
- Facilitate responsive and accurate communications with clients and prospects and update internal and external meeting documents.
- Assist with tracking and reporting sales process and performance.
- Assist Sales and Marketing staff in setting up new client accounts.
- Maintain and update contact information in network.
- Create and use current document templates for common processes.
- Assist with marketing projects and distribution.
- Assist with marketing material creation.
- Update written promotional materials and assist in maintaining regularly updated website material.
- Assist with creation of social media content across a variety of platforms including, but not limited to – LinkedIn, HubSpot, Canva, WordPress, Twitter.
- Assist with ad hoc requests.
- Provide support where needed to meet– or even better, exceed– client/prospect expectations and deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or any accounting platform is a plus.
- This role requires the ability to read and interpret documents, the ability to write routine reports and correspondences, and the ability to apply common sense understanding when carrying out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
We are looking for a candidate who has acquired a sales, marketing, communications, or business degree from a college or technical school.
Ideal candidate has the following experience and abilities:
- 1-2 years of administrative or related experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience supporting salespeople.
- Proven track record of balancing multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Determination to complete and follow through with projects – to set high goals and do what is necessary to achieve them.
- Ability to think and act independently and to take very specific direction as needed.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and CRM (preferably Microsoft CRM).
- Experience using LinkedIn, HubSpot, Canva, or WordPress is a plus.
to apply for this position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit below.
We are a Dallas-Fort Worth based firm. Our office address is 2500 Dallas Parkway, Suite 530, Plano, Texas, 75093.
You can reach us by phone at 469-828-3274.